About Divorce Mediation
Divorce Mediation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
whereby the parties are assisted by a trained and skilled third party.
The Divorce mediator facilitates confidential communication,
reconciliation and negotiation between the parties to reach a voluntary
agreeable divorce resolution.
Divorce Mediation is an entirely new concept to legally handling divorce. In fact more and more people are resorting to (ADR) Alternative Dispute Resolution for a resolve of their legal issues without courts. Divorce Mediation leaves out the formalities and cost that courts could usually bring such as expensive lawyer fees, court fees, hearings, and more. Divorce Mediation is a simple option to get things worked out in regards to the divorce settlement, parenting, finances, and parting ways on positive terms.
Divorce Mediation can mean the difference in a nasty divorce that costs tons of money, and an amicable divorce that escapes the idiosyncrasies that most court divorces exploit. What is divorce mediation? It is a legal process where you and your spouse will sit down in an informal setting with a divorce mediator and discuss all the factors that need to be decided upon in a collaborative and compromising manner. It is much easier than fighting and having a judge make the decisions for you.
There are many benefits to Divorce Mediation:
• Divorce Mediation is extremely confidential and more so than court divorce.
• Divorce Mediation has the flexibility for you to accommodate your schedule and choose a time that suits you.
• Divorce Mediation is a way to settle the divorce between strictly you and your spouse.
• Divorce Mediation is a natural way to come to reasonable terms for all things pertinent to the divorce.
• Divorce Mediation can encourage a mature relationship and promote healthy parenting tactics for children.
• The Divorce Mediator is neutral and does not force resolve, however the mediator encourages compromise.
• The Divorece Mediator does guide the parties towards accomplishing resolve and peace.
• Divorce Mediation does not cost the amounts of money that court divorce does.
• There will be no need for lawyer representation which saves money there as well.
• Divorce Mediation is a simple and prompt process.
• Settlement negotiations commonly happens quicker than court divorces.
• You can choose to have a lawyer advise you, however it is not required.
• You and your spouse will be in control over your own divorce settlement.
• Spouses are more prone to be pleased with the terms that have been agreed upon.
• Divorce Mediation definitely lessens the element of conflict between the two parties.
Divorce mediation is definitely becoming the new trend in approaches to the high rates of divorce that are increasing. It extracts the formalities of court and is serving as a reasonable alternative to end the divorce amicable and in both parties best interest. There is a strategic process in which mediation takes place. Here is a few steps that the mediation will involve, before finalizing the divorce and it’s terms:
The two parties will be scheduled a day that the Divorce Mediation will take place.
• The Divorce Mediator will be present and most likely have a schedule of things that need to be agreed upon.
• Amongst the list of terms and conditions, parenting schedules, plans, financial obligations, estates, properties, child support, and budgets will need to be established.
• As the terms are examine in detail and they are agreed upon, the list will get smaller.
The finality of the divorce will occur when all these terms are agreed upon and the mediator will send the legalities to the judge to sign, and the divorce will be granted upon the terms that the two parties have mutually stipulated.
LOCATE MEDIATOR DIRECTORY www.LocateMediator.com